VPO stands for Vivienda de Protección Oficial, homes with official protection that are made available by public administrations in Spain at prices below market value. A form of social housing, they are intended to offer affordable homes to purchase (or rent) to people who would otherwise not be able to afford to buy. Administrations set the prices for these homes.
Government to increase the price of VPO affordable housing
A price review has been worked on for several months
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca