Francesc Dalmau, Palma's councillor for mobility, has responded to criticisms that the exam for the city's taxi drivers is too difficult by insisting that "we can't make a gift of the exam". "There are people who pass it."
Palma town hall responds to criticisms that taxi-driver exam is too hard
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma