A seven-year-old boy was admitted to intensive care at Son Espases Hospital following the incident on Monday when excessive levels of chlorine leaked into a pool in Puerto Alcudia.
Seven-year-old in ICU following Alcudia chlorine leak
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma