Archaeologists in Spain said they had dug up an ancient jawbone that could help them look into the face of some of the earliest human ancestors in Europe.
The face of the earliest human
Discovery in Spain
Also in News
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Increased tax on sales of luxury homes, but no rise in the tourist tax