A 26-year-old was fined 2,700 euros by a Palma court on Tuesday for riding an electric scooter while under the influence of drink and drugs and for causing an accident.
Drunk scooter rider fined for causing an accident in Palma
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca