The Magic Roundabout area of Puerto Alcudia is the location for regular fights. The fights generally occur as nightlife establishments by the roundabout close. Alcudia police recently compared the behaviour of people who attended the large rock concert, Canet Rock, with that of the youths who repeatedly cause trouble at Magic. The police noted that anywhere between 100 and 500 people at Magic get involved in incidents, whereas around 14,000 at the concert were well behaved and didn't cause a single incident.
Puerto Alcudia's Magic - a magnet for fights
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma