Government inspectors will be making sure that businesses comply with the new energy saving measures, which will mainly affect shops, when the minimum temperature is set at 27 degrees from tomorrow until October 1, 2023.
Government snoopers to check on businesses air conditioning
Doors to be closed from tomorrow and temperatures set at 27ºC
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman