The offices of the Spanish Government Delegation in Palma should have switched off their lights at midnight on Wednesday, as the government's new energy saving plan came into force.
Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
Lights should have been turned off
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash