The owner of a charter company in Puerto Pollensa has lost the use of a boat for some three weeks because of vandalism. It will cost around 15,000 euros to repair the boat; a kilo of sugar was poured into the tank.
Boat vandalism in Puerto Pollensa
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!