Heatwave, record temperatures and now a shortage of ice. The problem has become some pronounced in Minorca that at least one hotel was forced to close for the day while bars and restaurants are suffering. Even supermarkets have been forced to ration sales.
Minorca on the rocks!!
Shortage of idea leads some businesses to close
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow