The Guardia Civil's Tráfico division has concluded its investigation into the fatal accident at the start of June when a pedestrian was hit by a Palma police car on the Passeig Sagrera.
Palma police driver blamed for fatal accident
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"