A yacht owned by the Chief Executive of Starbucks, Howard Schultz, has been causing a sensation in Mallorca, mooring up at Puerto Portals. The superyacht, Pi, can cater for up to 12 guests in six luxury yachts. Her features include beauty salon, beach club, WiFi and air conditioning.
Yacht owned by Starbucks tycoon takes a break in Mallorca
She has been moored at Puerto Portals yacht club
Also in News
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- The ninety-day rule: "Exclusive interview with French Senator proposing end to 90-day rule"