A report on traffic fines in Spain in 2021 indicates that 166,170 were issued in the Balearics. These were up over 50% compared with 2020, when there were of course restrictions on mobility, but were down slightly by comparison with 2019 (170,060).
Over 160,000 traffic fines in the Balearics in 2021
Also in News
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Increased tax on sales of luxury homes, but no rise in the tourist tax