Magalluf unfortunately continues to attract attention because of violence. In recent weeks, a taxi driver has been beaten up and a British tourist was left unconscious after being struck with an iron bar.
Magalluf doorman beaten up after he leaves work
Also in News
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers