Mallorca Cricket Club (MCC) is looking to raise 70,000 euros to create a stunning new home for cricket in Mallorca. For many years, Mallorca Cricket Club, had their own ground in Magalluf. Now, it appears that cricket is back on the horizon.
Algaida bowled over by new cricket ground
70,000 euros needed to complete project
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort