On Saturday, some thirty people gathered on the Passeig Born in Palma to protest against the bull-run in Fornalutx and to demand its "definitive abolition".
Protest against the Fornalutx bull-run
Governing parties accused of "major cowardice"
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma