A person walking with their dog.
Unanimous approval for bylaw amendment that will allow electric carriages to replace horse carriages.
The law makes town halls legally responsible for stray cats.
Sentences of eleven months are being called for.
Shops that sell cats, ferrets and dogs will have to stop selling them, because they can only be purchased from a breeder.
The dog died two weeks after the incident.
The town hall has responded by saying that there is "exemplary management".
Not a crime because animals are "sentient beings".
At present, there are more than twice the number of dogs at Son Reus as there were this time last year.
25 puppies were found in overcrowded and poor conditions.
Animal-rights party Progreso en Verde is to denounce the driver.
"There are no electric carriages on the market," stated the mayor on Thursday.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma