The Balearic ministry of mobility is to spend 3.4 million euros on restoring the Hostal Términus in Palma. Next to the Intermodal Station, the building was designed by Eusebio Estada in the early part of the last century. A civil engineer, Estada was best known for road and rail development in Mallorca. The hostel, originally a hotel, was a complement to the station at the Plaça Espanya; it opened in 1914.
3.4 million euros to restore Palma's Hostal Términus
It will be the Mallorca rail operator's HQ
Also in News
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers