The Prosecutor's Office is seeking a sentence of three years and three months for a driver who caused the death of a 47-year-old woman as the result of a crash on the Inca motorway.
39-month sentence sought for drunk driver who caused fatal accident
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones