The pandemic is at a low ebb, not only according to the WHO, whose director general, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, assured that the world “has never been so close to the end”, but it is also noticeable in many autonomous communities such as the Balearics which, since last Friday, has been at “alert level, without alert”.
The Balearics is no longer on Covid alert
Experts claim we are near the end of the pandemic
Also in News
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers