Mike Ashley, the former owner of Newcastle United who has announced that he is stepping down from the board of Frasers Group (owners of Sports Direct), has a mansion located on a cliff between Cala Vinyes and Cala Falcó, just along the coast from Magalluf. The property includes a private cave that was once a club and which is only accessible by sea or by steps from the mansion.
Mike Ashley's 35-million-euro Mallorca home has its own cave!
The Costas Authority is inspecting work
Also in News
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming