On Friday evening around 7pm, National and Palma Police intervened to prevent a new occupation by squatters of former bank offices right by the Palma force's headquarters on Avda. Sant Ferran.
Further incidents at squat by Palma police HQ
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma