The Red Cross, the church charity Caritas, and the Food Bank in Mallorca are all anticipating high demand for food aid this autumn and winter.
High demand for food aid expected this autumn
The rise in prices, low wages ...
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements