According to the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Nova Mallorca, Jorge Forteza, the successful launch this summer of the United Airlines direct route from Newark-New York to Palma, has resulted in growing American interest to buy properties in Mallorca. "We have experienced an increase of up to 425% in respect of visits to our properties by clients from the United States. The flight is a success for us."
United's New York flight said to have led to a 300% increase in luxury property sales
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma