The Provincial Court in Palma has upheld a fine imposed on a Palma bar owner who had been found guilty of falsely denouncing a competitor 42 times.
Bar owner fined for falsely denouncing a competitor on forty occasions
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements