Bricks and mortar is the ultimate investment goes the old adage and in the case of Mallorca this is certainly the case. Property prices in Mallorca rose by a massive 16.5 percent in January, after a surge in demand from buyers rushing to avoid paying higher interest rates.
If you own a house in Mallorca...you are sitting on a pot of gold!
Home prices in Mallorca rose by massive 16 percent in January
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma