On Friday, sentences totalling 16 years and six months were handed to three individuals who took part in a robbery with violence in Alcudia in 2020.
Combined sentences of 16 years for Alcudia robbery with violence
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma