A shortage of taxis was a major issue for Mallorca last summer. It was one that prompted the island's hoteliers to call for improvements not just to the taxi service but also to bus services; Mallorca's reputation was being negatively affected by transport problems.
Not enough time to issue new taxi licences for the tourism season
"This should have been done at the end of last summer"
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash