Forty-year-old Juan Gayá Salom is a sports tipster, the best known in Spain. He runs a successful business via social media with thousands of followers (the most in the country) plus a subscription channel. On Tuesday, he was arrested at his luxury property in Santa Eugenia.
Mallorcan sports tipster under investigation for alleged money laundering and match fixing
Also in News
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Carry-on baggage charge to be scrapped says EU
- The Indian summer has arrived in Mallorca
- Record number of flights scheduled for Palma Airport over the winter season
- Albufera Nature Park in Mallorca has had problems because of a 'different' type of visitor