On Wednesday, the Guardia Civil rescued a 72-year-old hiker near to the Torre de Lluc in Escorca. He was alone and on a demanding route in the Tramuntana Mountains when he suffered a blackout.
Helicopter rescue of hiker in the Tramuntana Mountains
Also in News
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.