Firefighters rescuing one of the dogs.
Firefighters had to abseil down to reach and rescue the animal.
The man had suffered a blackout.
The helicopter was able to land,
Some people have decided to stay in order to enjoy the "spectacle of the snow".
Rescue teams in the mountains on Tuesday.
Rescue of the injured climber.
Guardia Civil use a helicopter in mountain rescue.
The rescue last Saturday.
Snow and ice made the descent tricky for the rescuers.
The mountain rescue team was alerted around 4pm on Wednesday.
Mountain rescue units were called in.
The number of mountain rescues carried out by Mallorca’s rescue teams has doubled since 2014.
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming