Amazon tycoon Jeff Bezos jetted into Mallorca on Monday to see his new luxury yacht which is moored in the Bay of Palma. The 500 million dollar vessel Koru was anchored off the coast of Son Caliu this afternoon. Bezos and his girlfriend, Lauren Sanchez, flew to the island by private jet and then boarded a helicopter which took them out to the yacht.
Third richest man in the world jets into Mallorca to see his new yacht, moors up close to Son Caliu
Amazon billionaire arrives on the island
Also in News
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- Friday weather alert in Mallorca raised to amber
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
If he charged less for his products and paid his staff better, maybe he wouldn't be quite so rich.
I wonder what his carbon footprint looks like?