Koru apparently spent nearly two months off the radar as she cruised the Mediterranean.
Bezos took possession of the 500 million dollar Kudos in the Bay of Palma.
Friends have been cruising with them.
Jeff Bezos sailing yacht Koru seen in full sail in Balearic waters. Video by Sail Trip Mallorca.
The design of the sailboat is that of a classic schooner, with two wooden decks, a navy blue hull and an aluminium structure.
The crew consists of more than 40 people ready to serve up to 18 guests.
By private jet and helicopter out to his new yacht.
The vessel was built in the Netherlands by Oceanco starting in 2021, and delivered in April 2023.
Jeff Bezos personal belongings seen at Palma airport.
Jeff Bezos arrives with his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez to Palma.
Jeff Bezos land in Palma on his private jet with his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez.
Koru is owned by Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon. It's lenghth is 127m (417ft), it has a capacity for 18 passengers and 40 crew members. Its worth: $500 million.
Koru, a 3300GT schooner built with a steel hull and an aluminium superstructure, underwent sea trials in the North Sea in February.
The new superyacht "Koru" owned by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, anchors in the bay of Palma on its maiden voyage.
She one of the top 25 largest vessels in the world.
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca