Cab company Uber has announced that starting from Thursday at 9am "Mallorcans and visitors will have at their disposal the Uber Taxi services", including minibus-type vans which can take up to six people. There are 40 vehicles involved in the first phase.
Uber taxis working from Thursday in Mallorca
4,000 vehicles on the road in Spain
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca