On Tuesday, forty vehicles with Uber Mallorca logos arrived at the port in Palma, the CEO for Uber Spain and Portugal, Felipe Fernández Aramburu, having been in Mallorca in order to finalise details of the launch of Uber on the island.
Uber arrives in Mallorca, but not on the road - yet
The Supreme Court considered a Balearic regulation to be illegal
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca