The taxi drivers have decided they don't need VTC licences as there will be no Uber to compete with.
The tourism industry is complaining about losses incurred because of taxi driver strikes.
Regional governments are to be allowed to regulate licences for VTC services, so therefore Uber.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma