The Harbour Master's Office in Palma has prohibited all access to the boat that sank in the Bay of Pollensa on June 16.
Fines up to 120,000 euros for diving at sunken boat in Puerto Pollensa
The boat is due to be removed after the tourism season
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca