James Costos, US ambassador to Spain and Andorra during the Obama presidency, has bought the Vinagrella estate in Llubi. Together with his partner, interior designer Michael S. Smith, 400,000 euros have been spent on renovating the house on the estate.
Ex-US ambassador to Spain buys an estate in Mallorca
Plans to build three new chalets on the estate
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash