The south-east corner of Mallorca is taking steps to re-brand itself as a destination for sports tourism and the active holiday maker, as the once picturesque fishing village of Colonia de Sant Jordi becomes the picturesque athletic hub of Colonia de ‘Sport’ Jordi.
Colonia de Sport Jordi: a destination for sports tourism
There is no longer space in the calendar to host them all
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- Covid, reminder if you are travelling from the UK to the Balearics