Palma town hall has given the go-ahead for work at the Son Moix Stadium, the home of Real Mallorca. The cost of the work is put at around 20 million euros; it will be paid for by shareholders. The work will commence in May after the end of the season and, in all, will take until mid-2024 to complete. It will be in three phases.
Green light for Real Mallorca stadium improvements
Also in Sport
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers