A breakaway Women's European Super League would have devastating consequences for national competitions and is a direct threat to the development of the game, according to UEFA's head of women's football Nadine Kessler.
Super League could be devastating for women's game, says UEFA chief
U.S. investment bank JP Morgan is financing the new league
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck