The Novak Djokovic clash with the Australian authorities has come to an almighty head after the Serbian world number one tennis player had his visa revoked for a second time, with the action due to get underway at the Australian Open on Monday.
Should he stay or should he go?
"I was not allowed to use my phone, I had nowhere to appeal"
Also in Sport
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents