After being forced to withdraw from the Wimbledon semi-finals due to injury, Rafael Nadal is enjoying a short holiday off Ibiza and Formentera before returning to training with his sights set on the American tour.
Nadal recovering and relaxing in the Balearics
Rafa plans on playing the U.S. Open
Also in Sport
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers