Animal-rights groups have given the changes to the bull-run some qualified support but there are those who would prefer it to be abolished.
A public safety element will make the cost of the bull-run being in the streets prohibitive.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma