Etiqueta 'Children and covid-19'
I want to break free!
What can we do to ease the transition of our children from dependence to independence?
Mateo, returns home after being in Intensive care unit for 10 days
Mateo, returns home after being in ICU 10 days. He teaches us that the virus can strongly attack people of any age. Mateo arrived on January 12, at the Alcázar Hospital, with symptoms that seemed mild, but he worsened and had to enter the Intensive Care Unit.
Spanish 10-year-old heads home after 11 days in COVID ICU
"They treated him with a lot of affection, and gave us strength and hope when we needed it".
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever