IAG declined to forecast how much it would fly from July.
IAG said the recovery would be properly underway
Several countries are considering health passports to help revive travel, but are worried about risks to civil liberties.
British Airways has started to recover part of the 33 aircrafts.
There would have to be one year of integration and three years during which Air Europa as a business would have to be maintained.
The Sepla pilots union at Iberia believes that the acquisition will be a positive factor in enabling expansion and consolidation.
Priority is to strengthen the position of the group in the market, guarantee the brand and the collective agreements already signed.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma