Etiqueta 'Majorca property ban'
Calls to end the golden visa in Spain
45% of the golden visas have been issued to Chinese citizens since 2013.
Balearic politicians pushing ahead on foreign property sale restrictions
Nearly 60,000 foreigners have acquired a home on the islands over the past 10 years
Balearic Government sets to work on limiting the purchase of housing to non-residents
The president hopes that Spain’s forthcoming presidency of the European Union (EU) will open the way.
“Mallorca cannot become like Hong Kong”
"We need to stop, pause and reflect on what has happened, what Mallorca has already lost and how we are going to best protect what we have got moving forward."
Balearic business associations slam non-resident property purchase restrictions
“It is a problem that is difficult to solve and requires far-reaching measures, not improvised ones."
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount