Etiqueta 'Spicy Rice Dish'
Jambalaya is a popular dish from Louisiana with influences from West Africa, French, Spanish and American Indian. It is a spicy rice dish with veggies, chicken, sausage and shrimp. Similar to a paella.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma