The summer camp at Cala Murta has been closed since 2014.
A good educational camp is a marvelous way to keep brains active and develop other life skills.
Notes from the Classroom
We truly believe that the experiences children gain from camp activities is invaluable and the desire to keep active minds through holiday periods is as strong as ever
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Playa de Palma club faces huge fine for security breaches
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs