There are amber alerts for high temperatures on the mainland - 40C in Andalusia and Extremadura - but the east of the mainland has no alerts, and there are none in Mallorca and the other Balearic Islands. The forecast at present is for some higher temperatures in Mallorca next week - perhaps up to 37C inland on Wednesday and Thursday.
Saturday's weather in Mallorca
Also in Weather
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister